Azure Data Platform & Integration
We build and maintain your organisation’s data estates
We build your modern data platform and integrate it with your systems as the foundation of your data analytics
Data Platform provides the foundation for managing business information and your organisation’s data estates. It includes processes to ingest data from various systems, transform it with business rules and adequate governance to support the collation of data to drive business insights.
Our team of world-class data engineers will help you design, build and maintain a Data Warehouse / Data Lake that will accommodate Big Data, large volumes, different data types, and massive data processing workloads.
We can also help you with legacy system retirement, replacing traditional Data Warehouse with a modern one optimised for today’s requirements in big data, analytics, real-time operation, high-performance, and cost control.
Traditional Data Warehouses were never designed to handle the growing volume, variety and velocity of Big Data. As new business practices require bigger and fresher data, you might have already thought about modernising your Data Warehouse to keep it competitive, growing, and aligned with new business and technology requirements.
Our Data Platform Services
Big Data Engineering
Real-time Data Streaming
The data platform for the era of AI
Get started with Microsoft Fabric
Ensure you have the right partner behind you.
Fabric is an end-to-end analytics product that addresses every aspect of an organisation’s data analytics needs.
With Fabric, customers can use a single product with a unified experience and architecture that provides all the capabilities required for a developer to extract insights from data and present it to the business user. By delivering the experience as software as a service (SaaS), everything is automatically integrated and optimised, and users can sign up within seconds and get real business value within minutes.
Fabric empowers every team in the analytics process with the role-specific experiences they need, so data engineers, data warehousing professionals, data scientists, data analysts, and business users feel right at home.
Contact us for a design and assessment workshop with our experts.
Azure Data Platform & Services
Data warehousing and analytics
Your company may have data sources on many different platforms:
- SQL Server on-premises
- Oracle on-premises
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure table storage
- Azure Cosmos DB
- Other legacy applications and databases
Data is loaded from these different data sources using several Azure components:
- Azure Data Lake Storage is used to stage source data before it’s loaded into Azure Synapse.
- Data Factory orchestrates the transformation of staged data into a common structure in Azure Synapse. Data Factory uses PolyBase when loading data into Azure Synapse to maximize throughput.
- Azure Synapse is a distributed system for storing and analyzing large datasets. Its use of massive parallel processing (MPP) makes it suitable for running high-performance analytics. Azure Synapse can use PolyBase to rapidly load data from Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Analysis Services provides a semantic model for your data. It can also increase system performance when analyzing your data.
- Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools to analyze data and share insights. Power BI can query a semantic model stored in Analysis Services, or it can query Azure Synapse directly.
- Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) authenticates users who connect to the Analysis Services server through Power BI. Data Factory can also use Azure AD to authenticate to Azure Synapse via a service principal or Managed identity for Azure resources.
Potential use cases
This approach can also be used to:
- Establish a data warehouse to be a single source of truth for your data.
- Integrate relational data sources with other unstructured datasets.
- Use semantic modeling and powerful visualization tools for simpler data analysis.
Other Data & AI solutions
Customer Success Stories
Port Productivity Dashboards
Our client needed to provide management reporting on port productivity to oversee the performance of their ports in near real-time.
Our solution was a set of interactive reports built on Power BI to enable C-level access to their key information in an easy way in a timely manner
Power BI Enables a Government Organisation to better Analyse, and take Actions to Prevent Road Incidents in NSW
The government client adopted a new flexible, scalable and fully integrated BI platform built on Azure and Power BI that empowers users with various levels of analytical background to track, report and extract insights from the crash data.
Receive a FREE 30-minute consultation with one of our Data Engineer Consultants