Power Apps & Power Automate
Ride the Low-Code Technology Wave with Microsoft Power Platform
Microsoft Power Platform accelerates cloud solution development with pre-built templates, hundreds of out-of-the-box connectors and drag-and-drop simplicity that extend solution capabilities without limits with customizable components when you need them.
As a leading Microsoft Solutions Partner, we help clients leverage Microsoft Power Platform to democratizes digital transformation.
Business users want solutions to their challenges
WE ARE COMMITTED TOWARDS DELIVERING EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE AND HAVE BUILT COMPETITIVE CAPABILITIES
Our capabilities expand through the breadth and depth of Microsoft’s Power Platform including niche expertise in developing solutions & providing digital strategy leveraging PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate, Power Pages, Dataverse and Power Virtual Agents.
Transform Your Business with Our Power Platform Services
Evaluate and Plan your low code journey
Develop custom low-code cloud based solutions
Enable your workforce for citizen development
Engage people and grow your low-code footprint
Why Agile Analytics?
We Enable Organisations to Become Data-Driven by Design
Agile Analytics is a specialist consulting firm with teams across Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, India, the Mid East and the US. We’re a Microsoft Solution Partner in Data and AI and Digital and App Innovation.
We consult, design, and deliver tailored data analytics and technology solutions to mid-to-large size organisations across the world.
Our mission is “to unlock the full potential of our people and through them, help every organisation become data driven by design.
Real Life Scenario Using Power Automate & Power Apps
Two of Australia’s largest construction companies
were commissioned by the Australian Government to build a large tunnel.
- Involving multiple tunnel boring machines, 100+ trucks, multiple sites, multiple vendors required up to date and live information on the status of the operation
- Requiring up-to-date management of soil toxicity levels to inform soil dump locations
- Requiring information and sources from GPS devices to locate boring machines, and time stamps via sign ins to locate trucks to link soil sample results to track soil as it moved across the entire operation
- Ensuring that operational efficiency was met with the highest levels of Environmental standards.
What We Delivered
- Workshops with stakeholders to understand current operations and processes
- Identifying pain points and opportunities
- Sessions to gather data points across complex vendor systems
- Recommendation of tools and
technology to streamline processes and capture missing data points
- Visibility of vendors and their performance in accordance with strict SLAs
- MVP development in first iteration
- Solutions evolved as operations matured using new tools, technology, processes
- New user stories captured
after every release
- Continuous development to enhance functionality of apps and reports
- Azure integration pipeline with a data refresh every 1-2 hours
- PowerApps for business users to simplify operations, and capture missing data points
- Sessions with stakeholders to identify reporting requirements, providing
mock-ups for approval
Reporting solution for end-to-end operational monitoring
- Showcased apps and reporting functionalities to educate stakeholders
- Developed test scenarios aligned to business requirements
- Worked collaboratively with stakeholders to resolve bug fixes before releasing to production
- Training users on the tools
Customer was able to avoid millions of dollars in EPA fines and experienced no bottlenecks – unheard of in the construction, excavation and mining industry.
- No adverse findings when the customer was audited by the EPA (each adverse finding carries a $1m fine)
- Our end to end data/application and reporting solution, was able to provide the client with operational savings of approx. $1M over the life of the project
- The solution was delivered on time ensuring no costly delays in operations (costing millions a day)
- Better governance and monitoring over vendors including monitoring trucking delays, loss of soil between sites by trucks and process failures
- A birds eye view of all operational processes including progress of construction in near real time enabling agile and effective decision making in day-to-day operations.
Key Highlights of Project
How the Project Provided Benefits to Business?
Manual processes prone to human errors. Reporting for end-to-end business tracking non-existent
Applications implemented to avoid manual errors. Reporting solution provided to view end-to-end business
Siloed business operations:
Executive team spent time in understanding factual data
Data Integration to systems used within various parts of business, data consolidated within one system
Business prone to risk due to siloed nature and have an inability to track data sucessfully
Auditing of operational data to manage and reduce risk effectively and quickly.
No view of business and stakeholder performance to meet regulatory requirements
Performance effectively managed, actions taken to meet requirements with near go-live reports
Each unit had their own processes which made it difficult for auditing operations
New operational processes implemented with new technology and operating rhythm defined.
Wondering what Power Apps & Power Automate could do for your organisation?
Book a 30-minute consultation with one of Power Apps Consultants