- This event has passed.
Power BI Data Modelling & DAX – Online Training – Australia – 8 Jun 2021
June 8, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Book now, reschedule it up to a day before the session!
- Post-training Q&A session a week after the training to answer your questions.
- Our trainers are experts in this field with deep experience in real-life complex projects.
- Small groups to make it more interactive and allow more question time.
Learn from the experts in Power BI
Our Power BI course offers you the opportunity to get hands-on training from the experts. Our trainers are interactive and draw on their experience to provide real-life scenarios that relate to the written materials.
We can solve your real-world problems during the class because we teach what we do in the field every day.
What will I learn? This workshop is designed to accelerate your Power BI experience with a comprehensive training program in a single day.
This workshop is designed to take your Power BI expertise to the next level with comprehensive training in Tabular Modelling and DAX. It is the perfect “in-between” course for those who have mastered the basics and want a deeper grasp on DAX formulas and data modelling best practices.
• Power BI new features
• Data Modelling for Power BI
• Flat, Star-schema, and Snowflake
• Import, Direct Query, Live, and Composite modes
• Row-level Security (RLS), static and dynamic options
• DAX best practices
• Group project using your own data
- Group project
- Tips for certification and additional resources
Want to learn even more?
- We will send you access to our free events and meetups to keep your skills up-to-date.
- We answer your questions and support you on your projects.
What previous Trainees have said about their experience:
- “I have attended 3 courses run by this organisation and they were all excellent. I particularly liked the hands-on practical experience in the intermediate course. The advanced course was extremely interesting and helped me to better understand DAX and debug issues. I’ve gone from zero Power BI knowledge to a solid foundation, understanding, and confidence in 3 months by attending these courses (and having practical experience at work). I’d thoroughly recommend their courses if you are a complete novice or looking to deepen your understanding of Power BI.” Louise H. – Stockland
- “I was concerned was that the trainer would just be reciting/presenting a straight textbook training course with no real knowledge of the material. You definitely proved to have practical and proven expertise in this space though”. – BI Manager, Retail Industry
- “I was afraid that it may fall into the standard vanilla instructor reading off notes at the front of the room for two days. It was not – Informative, engaging, relevant.” – BI Developer – NSW Government
- “The course was really good, I got a lot out of it. The trainer was great at explaining everything and answering our questions. The examples we worked through were helpful. It gave us a greater insight into the tools available in Power BI and how we can use it to suit our business needs.” – Data Analyst – Qantas
- “Just wanted to say thanks for the great session this week. It was super informative and exactly what we wanted; less focus on formatting visuals etc. and more focus on data modelling, DAX, deployment etc. Iman was a fantastic presenter and clearly had deep knowledge on this area. He was super approachable and fielded all sorts of questions!” – Alex & Sally, Police NSW
Please check our website for our other training sessions (Power BI Intro, Advanced DAX & Data Modelling, Advanced Data Visualisation, …), and upcoming free events and meetups: