- This event has passed.
Power Apps & Power Automate Training – Online – Australia – 25-26 May 2022
May 25 @ 9:00 am - May 26 @ 4:30 pm
Our Power Apps & Power Automate course offers you the opportunity to get hands-on training from the experts.
- Book now, reschedule it up to a day before the session!
- Post-training Q&A session a week after the training to answer your questions.
- Our trainers are experts in this field with deep experience in real-life complex projects.
- Small groups to make it more interactive and allow more question time.
Learn from the experts in Power Platform
This training focusses on two important components of Power Platform – Power Apps & Power Automate.
Power Apps is a low-code application development technology for quickly building rich, interactive, mobile-friendly business apps connected to a wide range of data sources.
Power Automate is a process automation technology. It facilitates creating workflows that can be automated / triggered to perform repeatable business tasks.
More importantly, these technologies can be integrated with each other (including Power BI) to provide a seamless user experience involving data analysis, reporting, app interface and workflow automation.
This course covers:
Building powerful business applications using Power Apps
a. Power Apps Licences
b. Power Apps Environments
c. Types of apps you can build
d. Fundamental concepts of building apps
e. Connectors in Power Apps
f. Building a Canvas app
i. Designing app screens
ii. Adding various controls to your screen (input box, dropdown, gallery, etc.)
iii. Defining navigation within the app
v. Delegation in Power Apps
vi. Performing Data Operations – Create, Read, Update, Delete
vii. Coding style & best practices
g. Publishing & sharing app
h. Deploying canvas apps across multiple environments
i. Version Control in Power Apps
j. Integrating Power Apps with Power BI
Automating processes and workflows using Power Automate
a. Power Automate Licences
c. Types of Flows you can build
d. Fundamental concepts of building Flows
e. Connectors in Power Automate
f. Triggering your flows based on an event or on a schedule
g. Building a Power Automate Flow
i. Define Flow Trigger
ii. Initialize variables / Passing Parameters
iii. Conditional branching
v. Invoking a SQL Stored Procedure from Flow
vi. Returning results
vii. Sending email notifications
viii. Testing your flow
ix. Viewing Flow run history
h. Sharing Flows with users
i. Deploying Flow across multiple environments
j. Integrating Power Automate with Power Apps & Power BI
Want to learn even more?
- We will send you access to our free events and meetups to keep your skills up-to-date.
- We answer your questions and support you on your projects.
What previous Trainees have said about their experience:
- “I have attended 3 courses run by this organisation and they were all excellent. I particularly liked the hands-on practical experience in the intermediate course. The advanced course was extremely interesting and helped me to better understand DAX and debug issues. I’ve gone from zero Power BI knowledge to a solid foundation, understanding, and confidence in 3 months by attending these courses (and having practical experience at work). I’d thoroughly recommend their courses if you are a complete novice or looking to deepen your understanding of Power BI.” Louise H. – Stockland
- “I was concerned was that the trainer would just be reciting/presenting a straight textbook training course with no real knowledge of the material. You definitely proved to have practical and proven expertise in this space though”. – BI Manager, Retail Industry
- “I was afraid that it may fall into the standard vanilla instructor reading off notes at the front of the room for two days. It was not – Informative, engaging, relevant.” – BI Developer – NSW Government
- “The course was really good, I got a lot out of it. The trainer was great at explaining everything and answering our questions. The examples we worked through were helpful. It gave us a greater insight into the tools available in Power BI and how we can use it to suit our business needs.” – Data Analyst – Qantas
- “I attended the Power BI Advanced Data Visualisation training and walked away with a lot of new ideas and most importantly the BEST PRACTICES on how to present a story that catches the reader’s attention. The training was delivered very professionally and to the point with a lot of interactions along the way. I have one word to describe this training and the trainer as FANTASTIC. Definitely recommend this to people who are using Power BI to attend. I know, I will definitely attend the next level.” Prakash Mistry – Business Consultant